Sunday, July 23, 2006

Crossfit

A month ago, at the suggestion of a friend from my climbing gym, I began doing the crossfit exercise program. So far I have nothing but praise for it and have already made noticeable progress in several areas, that despite nursing an injured shoulder and having to work around a bad knee (not to mention being way over the hill). For anyone looking for a new fitness program, I'd definitely recommend considering crossfit. The basic principles of their approach are outlined in these two (somewhat overlapping) documents:

What is Fitness?
Foundations

If anyone is already familiar with the program, and has thoughts (whether negative or positive) I'd love to hear them. Likewise, if anyone finds it of interest and has questions, I'd be more than happy to answer them to whatever extent I'm able. Just post to the comments.

And now back to your regularly scheduled blog...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home