Friday, September 14, 2012

Malkin on Obama's "Tough Day"

As much as I disagree with many (most?) of Michelle Malkin's positions, I do appreciate her courage (she went on TV and showed the Danish cartoons) and the appropriate anger she levels against the most cowardly and appeasing administration that we've ever had.   I wish more Americans would react with this type of outrage.  (And I too find it amazing that the media can go after Romney not Obama.  Makes me wonder if there's any hope for the nation.)

PS I'll entertain the argument that Carter's presidency was even more cowardly and appeasing, because in fact Obama's anti-Americanism may be so strong that for him it's not appeasement but indifference or even subconscious approval.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Steve D said...

Good point about Obama. When the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, was the reason Germany did not declare war on them but rather on the US, appeasement?

2:54 PM  
Blogger Amit Ghate said...

It took me a minute to figure that out, but yes I think that's a parallel to what I was getting at. Thanks.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home