Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A Few Good Responses to the Latest Muslim Attack on the West

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been very depressed, not just by the latest and most overt Muslim attack on our values and very lives, but by our leaders' appeasing and weaselly response. Other than Michelle Malkin (whose site I've now added to the blogroll), and Cox & Forkum, I was unable to find any decent response or commentary. In commiserating with Onk, he pointed me to a few others which I thought I'd share here:
Mark Steyn from Chicago Sun-Times
Alan Dershowitz (See video link on this page.)
NY Press Editorial Staff Resignation
I just wish there were more...
Edit: I should have also mentioned that Gus Van Horn is providing good commentary, as is Eric at Classical Values (whom I found through Gus' blog).

1 Comments:

Blogger Myrhaf said...

I put up something on this today at:

http://myrhaf.blogspot.com/2006/02/no-apologies-no-backing-down.html

In this post I link to a good post at Mike's Eyes.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home