Sunday, March 05, 2006

Not Quite "News"

I've been busy lately so neglected blogging several noteworthy items.

This video of Wafa Sultan has been recommended on many blogs, but it is so good that I have to include it here too, admittedly well after it first came out. (HT everyone, though I think I first saw it on The Free West blog.)

Gus Van Horn has a nice piece out comparing the reaction to the Kelo decision with the reaction to the cartoons and the cartoon riots. I particularly liked the closing three paragraphs.

I was very happy to see that Andrew Medworth has resumed blogging. I will be adding him to the blogroll shortly.

This is the first I've heard of Steven Emerson. From this article, it appears that he is not just a real reporter (as opposed to our MSM who are unwilling to publish news), but a true hero. We all owe a debt of thanks to men like him. (HT LGF)

I'm only a quarter ways through reading this interview with Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen, but so far it is well worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home