Monday, February 12, 2007

Art De Vany

A few months ago I mentioned that I'd begun using the crossfit exercise program. I am really happy with their approach, and given my satisfaction, I decided to research it further, which led me to come across Art De Vany's site and his musings on "evolutionary fitness". The more I read, the more I enjoyed his thought-provoking and independent approach to many subjects -- enough so that I've decided to add his site to the blog roll. Time permitting, I hope to write some longer posts on some of his ideas, but in the meantime here's a link to his blog postings on "evolutionary fitness" and a few of his recent posts which I think give a flavor of his style and thoughts:

Art de Vany on the "Greenhouse Effect" and on Climate Change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home