Wednesday, September 08, 2010

It should be about rights, not total tax yield

It's a shame that these amazing statistics are lost in the WSJ's typical pragmatic and utilitarian commentary. In 2008, 3% of the population paid more in federal income taxes than did the other 97% combined. If the focus were on justice and individual rights, these statistics would be seen for the abomination they truly are. Instead, thanks to conservative ideology, the question is only, "how do we maximize societal yield?" No wonder the left keeps winning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home