Saturday, May 14, 2005

ARI Book Project

ARI's book project aimed at putting the Fountainhead and Anthem in the hands of high school students is, in my opinion, one of the best ways to spread Ayn Rand's ideas and eventually change our culture for the better. Unfortunately though, many of us don't have the means to sponsor a whole city, county or state. In her blog (which I read regularly), Diana Hsieh has a good post showing how Colorado State Objectivists have gotten together to jointly sponsor their state. I think this is a great model for other groups to emulate.

(As an aside I wasn't able to find a direct link to the project on ARI's web site. I've had other problems with their site, including failed searches and auto-responses, and really hope that they will upgrade the whole thing someday soon.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home