Monday, June 20, 2005

Prequel to a Post

Shortly after 9/11 I wrote, but never distributed, an article/editorial on foreign policy. The piece was styled as a "punch list" or "action list" of the principles to keep in mind when pursuing foreign policy. At the time I thought and hoped that our military response would be much stronger, and better directed, than it has been, so I did not include short term military principles in it.

Overall I was happy with the piece, but would welcome feedback, both negative and positive, including whether or not it might still be worthwhile for a broader audience (say for example Capitalism Magazine). So, to this end, I will post it here in the next few days. Depending on feedback, I will edit it and re-post, noting any changes in the comments.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and constructive criticism....

2 Comments:

Blogger Apollo said...

Cool, cant wait . . .

8:16 AM  
Blogger Gideon said...

I'm looking forward to it.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home